Written requests for information held by the Lands Department should be addressed to Access to Information Officer.
21/F., North Point Government Offices,
333 Java Road,
The following information is available for public inspection at the Reception Counter of the Lands Department :-
- Organisation Charts & Programme Areas;
- A list of record by category kept by the department;
- A list of information made available to the public free of charge or at a cost;
- A copy of the Code on Access to Information and the Guidelines on Interpretation and Application;
- Notice on the procedures for making requests for access to information; and
- A set of administrative procedures for handling requests for information under the Code (in English only).
Other than publications/information available free of charge or at a cost, the following photocopying charge will be levied :-
|photocopying, black and white on A4 or A3 size paper||HK$1.5 per photocopy for A4 single-sided paper
HK$1.6 per photocopy for A3 single-sided paper
unless otherwise provided by enactment or approved by the Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury.
(Note : Photocopying made on both sides of a sheet is counted as two copies. The above photocopying charges are subject to revision from time to time.)
For enquiries regarding applications under the Code, please call 2231 3300 during office hours.