Certificate of Compliance
A Certificate of Compliance is issued to the land owners when all the positive obligations imposed under the General and Special Conditions of the land grant or sale documents have been complied with to the satisfaction of the Government.
Applicants may wish refer to the following Lands Department Land Administration Office Practice Notes before making the Certificate of Compliance applications:
- LAO Practice Note No. 1/1987 - Certificate of Compliance
- LAO Practice Note No. 8/2000 - Compliance Checklist System for Issue of C of C
- LAO Practice Note No. 4/2008 - Measures to Avoid Encroachment onto Government Land
Certificate of Compliance issued from 1 January 2018 onwards
Certificate of Compliance issued before 2018
|Year||First Quarter||Second Quarter||Third Quarter||Fourth Quarter|
- Developments built under the provisions of the Buildings Ordinance (Application to the New Territories) Ordinance (Cap. 121) have been excluded.
- The number of residential units is based on the concerned information contained in the relevant Monthly Digests published by the Buildings Department available at the time when the Certificate of Compliance in respect of the lot is issued.