Skip to content

"Countryside Maps" - Product Feedback Form

Help Us Provide Quality Map Products with Your Feedback.
(You may choose more than one option)


Very sufficient
Not sufficient

Very sufficient
Not sufficient

Very sufficient
Not sufficient

Printing Material

Very durable
Not durable

Very permanent and stable
Very superficial and unstable

Revise every

Contact Information

Collection of Personal Data

The personal data collected in this form will only be used by Lands Department for the purposes directly related to following up your feedback given in this form. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal data. Such requests should be addressed to Departmental Personal Data Controlling Officer [Attn: Senior Land Surveyor/Technical Information]. Address: Lands Department, 23/F North Point Government Offices, 333 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong; Email: ; Tel. No.: 2231 3826.


SMF-0180 Revision : 2.1