Skip to content

'Change of Address' Service

Change of Address

You may use the online 'Change of Address' service to notify your change of address for :-

  1. different records maintained in relevant District Lands Offices including :-
    1. Permit/Licence/Short Term Tenancy/Waiver
    2. Payment of Government Rent (Concessionary) by N.T. Indigenous Villagers
    3. Application for Building/Re-building of a Small House
    4. Service for Owners/Stake Holders of Land Property Affected by Land Resumption Work
    5. All Other Service for Property/Land Owners
  2. records maintained for payment of Government Rent/Premium in the urban area (other than New Government Rent collected by the Rating and Valuation Department)